"This is your trusted guide for safe online gambling and betting! We feature informative articles about online gambling and betting for you to venture your interests in online gambling and betting. We do not just tell you tips and guides, we also want to hear your gambling experience! Have fun playing!"
Online casino or virtual casino is an online version of the traditional brick and mortar casino. Online casino allows gamblers to wage and play their favorite casino games through the internet. Online casino is based on their interface, with this, it can be categorized into two—the web-based casino, and the download-only casino.
WEB-BASED ONLINE CASINO
Web-based online casino or flash casino are websites where users can visit and play casino without downloading the software.
DOWNLOAD-BASED ONLINE CASINO
Download-based casino needs to be downloaded before the user can play and wager on the casino games offered. The software of this online casino is connected to the casino service provider and handles contact without the support of the browser.
VIRTUAL CASINO GAME
In a virtual casino game, the results of the game depend on the data produced by the pseudorandom number generator (PRNG). The PRNG determines the order of the cards, the outcome of the dice throw, and the results produced by the spinning of the slot machine or roulette wheel.
LIVE DEALER CASINO GAME
In a live casino game, there is a dealer that runs the game in real time from a casino game table. It needs one or more cameraman, several croupiers, and an information technology manager.
The most common selection of gambling games offered at an online casino are the following:
A card game played at the casino. It is played by comparing the cards between two hands, the player, and the banker. Each round play of the baccarat has three possible results—the player to have the highest score or the banker, or it is a tie.
It is also called, “twenty-one”. It is played by comparing the cards between several players and a dealer. Players do not compete with each other, they play against the dealer. They should beat the dealer by getting 21 points, get a final score higher than the dealer, and let the dealer draw additional cards until it exceeds 21.
It is a gambling machine with three or more reels which spin when a button is pushed.
Online poker is cheaper because of the overhead costs. It also allows the player to play at lower stakes, and they sometimes offer freeroll tournaments.
Online bingo does not use the regular bingo halls, instead, it uses a random number generator. It aims to foster a sense of community and interaction to its players through chat.
To earn more real cash in an online casino, you have to optimize your play. Although these games rely more on luck, your decisions still matter. Right decisions can greatly decrease the effect of house edge. Blackjack and video poker are the best examples of games where decisions have a big impact on results. Minimize the house edge with the following guides, below are the best strategies for playing the games.
BLACKJACK GAME GUIDE
Blackjack is the most popular game in the casino, it is sometimes called “twenty-one”. Blackjack is easy to understand, you do not have to worry about the house edge since it has the lowest house advantage. It is not solely based on blind luck, if you have developed your own strategic control on your play, you can control the result of the game.
A step by step guide on how to play blackjack effectively is provided below.
- Start a hand – To start the game, you have to choose a stake in the available betting spot. There is a range between the minimum and maximum stake for all blackjack tables, you must choose the amount of your stake within the limit.
- The deal – Once you have chosen your stake, you will be dealt with two cards and both of the cards will be revealed (or faced up). On the other hand, the dealer will be dealt two cards also but only one of the cards will be revealed (or faced up).
- Hit or stand – After the deal, you should decide your next move. You should either hit or stand. If you will choose stand, you will not receive any cards. You just have to patiently wait for the outcome on the dealer’s hand. If you choose to hit, you will receive another card. You can either keep on hitting until you reach 21 or you go bust. However, if you will get bust, you will lose your stake.
- Insurance – If the dealer revealed an ace card, you will have the option to insure against the dealer having a blackjack. However, an insurance bet is equivalent to half of your original stake. If the dealer has a blackjack the payout will become 2:1 and loses if they do not.
- Split – If the two cards dealt are of the same value, you have the option to split the cards into two hands. However, if you choose to do this, you have to place additional chips to your initial stake. The two separated cards will then form a new hand, and another card will be dealt with each new hand. You will then play with two hands.
- Double – You can double your stake if two of your initial cards are dealt. When you double you are dealt with one more card only.
- Surrender – You can surrender after your initial two cards are dealt. You forfeit half of your stake.
- Dealer Options – Their options are limited. They cannot split, double, or surrender. They can only hit or stand.