Gambling Selection: Gambling Games OfferedOctober 21, 2017
To earn more real cash in an online casino, you have to optimize your play. Although these games rely more on luck, your decisions still matter. Right decisions can greatly decrease the effect of house edge. Blackjack and video poker are the best examples of games where decisions have a big impact on results. Minimize the house edge with the following guides, below are the best strategies for playing the games.
BLACKJACK GAME GUIDE
Blackjack is the most popular game in the casino, it is sometimes called “twenty-one”. Blackjack is easy to understand, you do not have to worry about the house edge since it has the lowest house advantage. It is not solely based on blind luck, if you have developed your own strategic control on your play, you can control the result of the game.
A step by step guide on how to play blackjack effectively is provided below.
- Start a hand – To start the game, you have to choose a stake in the available betting spot. There is a range between the minimum and maximum stake for all blackjack tables, you must choose the amount of your stake within the limit.
- The deal – Once you have chosen your stake, you will be dealt with two cards and both of the cards will be revealed (or faced up). On the other hand, the dealer will be dealt two cards also but only one of the cards will be revealed (or faced up).
- Hit or stand – After the deal, you should decide your next move. You should either hit or stand. If you will choose stand, you will not receive any cards. You just have to patiently wait for the outcome on the dealer’s hand. If you choose to hit, you will receive another card. You can either keep on hitting until you reach 21 or you go bust. However, if you will get bust, you will lose your stake.
- Insurance – If the dealer revealed an ace card, you will have the option to insure against the dealer having a blackjack. However, an insurance bet is equivalent to half of your original stake. If the dealer has a blackjack the payout will become 2:1 and loses if they do not.
- Split – If the two cards dealt are of the same value, you have the option to split the cards into two hands. However, if you choose to do this, you have to place additional chips to your initial stake. The two separated cards will then form a new hand, and another card will be dealt with each new hand. You will then play with two hands.
- Double – You can double your stake if two of your initial cards are dealt. When you double you are dealt with one more card only.
- Surrender – You can surrender after your initial two cards are dealt. You forfeit half of your stake.
- Dealer Options – Their options are limited. They cannot split, double, or surrender. They can only hit or stand.